Weight Loss Articles and Tips
Staying healthy is immensely important to the quality of your life. When you're fit, you feel better about
yourself and this translates to a myriad of positive changes in your life.
Due to the growing number of people who are suffering from weight problems, a lot of weight loss pills have been launched on the market.
We have reviewed many products and can recommend you only the clinically proven and most effective weight loss supplements:
There are some very effective and even funny weight loss tips
which can be added to your daily life style. They will help you to feel and look better, but only if you will
enjoy them. So, do not start to use all of them at once.
Start with one, practice it for a week or so, then, if you do
not feel comfortable, choose another one. Maybe this one will go better!
It can take even few months to notice first positive results, but at least you can be sure that the achieved
result will not disappear after one week but will continue to make you happy for years!
These weight loss tips will be most effective for those who gained few additional pounds after an
improper diet plan.
1. All dieticians advise to take as many fruits and vegetable as you can. They contain all vitamins,
antioxidants and fibers which your body needs.
Eating a lot of greens is the most natural and easy way to get rid of some fat and to make your lifestyle
2. You can eat fresh fruits like a general meal but it will be even better if you will take them between
mealtimes. It helps to regulate sugar level and reduce your craving to eat something.
3. Fresh vegetables must be in your each lunch and dinner. Also, do not mix proteins (meat, beans) with starch
(potato, pasta) in on meal.
4. Meat must be less that 4 to 5 servings a week. When we say meat, we also mean fish and poultry. There are a
lot of very tasty vegetarian dishes too!
5. Start gradually to replace meat with legumes. It can be beans, lentils, peas. Plant protein is very healthy
way to change your nutrition for good.
6. Drinking liquids while eating is the worst habit ever! If you feel very thirsty drink something (better just
plain water) after 10 minutes.
7. Your daily consumption of calories must be well-balanced. It means that you cannot reduce your meal in a big
Do everything gradually and also keep in mind that it’s better to have 5 or 6 small light meals throughout the day
that to have 3 big meal a day and to starve between them.
8. There are some “hidden” calories that can enormously add up our weight when we are not even aware of it. They
are pop, cream, juices with sugar or sugar in our tea or coffee. Try to avoid them, using instead at least 8
glasses of water to balance hydration of our body.
9. Of course, you must exercise in regular basis! Even 30
minutes a day is enough to feel better and give your body nice training.
10. Alcohol must be cut because it is very rich in calories which are very “light” in becoming additional fat.
Follow these weight loss tips and be happy!